with ben finally being home after working out of town for 3 weeks, and the huge dumping of snow we received overnight, it sure does look like christmas around here.
little j, our very own rudolph
tons of fun playing in the snow...
...although it wasn't all fun- nobody wants snow in the face!
especially anna, who got her first whitewash of the season.
as for me, i enjoyed watching from inside the nice warm house... with this handsome guy. i've been trying to get over a nasty cold, so we've been logging lots of hours lounging. =)
wow, that is a LOT of snow! I can't even imagine it, after doing my Christmas shopping yesterday in shorts and flip flops! I hope you feel much better soon!
2 comments:
wow, that is a LOT of snow! I can't even imagine it, after doing my Christmas shopping yesterday in shorts and flip flops! I hope you feel much better soon!
What a snowstorm! Safe travels north today and see you soon!
Post a Comment