the tooth fairy has patiently been hovering over our house for the past few weeks. this chick has had a very loose tooth that refused to give.... until today! she came bounding off the school bus with this fancy little tooth necklace. apparently she lost the stubborn tooth during music class today. thank goodness! her big tooth came in long ago-- behind the baby tooth, so she's been sporting the "shark" look for quite some time. right now she's probably sleeping with one eye open waiting for the tooth fairy to make her appearance. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love it!! The Shark tooth look, I'm gonna have to remember that one! Yay to Anna!! I hope the TF is feeling generous..
the tf left her a shiny 50 cent piece. she was pleased as punch. =)
Oh that tooth fairy...she is one awesome gal!
Post a Comment