Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yippee!

check this out! it snowed here today!! these two had such fun playing in the few inches that accumulated. however, i don't think it'll last long. as i write this, the lovely snow has turned to freezing rain. everything here has come to a screeching halt- anna's school was canceled (as were most of the schools in the area), so we're just hanging out and having fun. living in the south for so long has left me ill-prepared for such circumstances.... i didn't bring my snow boots back from NH, and we don't own a shovel that could scrape off the front walk... i guess i'll just wait for the rain (and maybe sun?) to take care of it!




1 comment:

The Raymond Gang said...

We should all be so lucky -- want more snow?? We are supposed to get 8-14 inches tomorrow! I can't believe it! The entire two weeks Gary was home, we had minimal snow! I think I'm moving to the Bahamas and I'll see him when he gets back! And I'll drop some snow off on your porch on the way down if you want it! Stay warm and safe!

love and miss you all,
Amanda, Olivia and Colvin (and Gary)