Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This Is The Life

a flight of stairs + two couch cushions + your sister = pure bliss!
oh, what fun they had- there was lots of laughing & squealing going on. anna said, "mama! i laughed so hard i just drooled!! i only drool when i'm VERY VERY happy". i guess this evening's stair jump-a-thon qualified.



3 comments:

Claire said...

You're brave! It makes me nervous just looking at those pictures.

I can't remember the last time I laughed 'til I drooled :-) That's some good laughter!

The Raymond Gang said...

I'm with the consensus - you are VERY brave! There's no way I'd let Olivia and Cole do that! It'd be my luck they'd try it WITHOUT the pillows and we'd end up in the emergency room! Glad it was fun AND uneventful! I can't believe how big the girls are getting! They are too cute and always keep things interesting! Enjoy it while you can ~ these moments are precious!

love,
Amanda, Gary, Olivia and Cole

Michelle said...

we do some crazy stuff in our house too, i can hear my mom now, scodling me for allowing ally to be a daredevil. there is nothing like drooling while having a good laugh! hey, you gotta do something when you have cabin fever right?