that is the sweatest note Arinn...it brought tears to my eyes :) Anna has so much sunshine in her heart, I simply adore her!! Happy Birthday to the best 5 year old I know!! Love, Auntie Al :)
Happy Birthday Lou Balou! We are so glad we got to see you over the holiday. Uncle Elie and I can't wait to take you ice fishing soon! We love you! Love, Auntie Amanda & Uncle Elie
8 comments:
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S 5!!!
Happy Birthday, Lou!
I miss you! Love, Claire
Happy Birthday Anna!!
We sure do miss all of you!!
Love, Tiara
that is the sweatest note Arinn...it brought tears to my eyes :) Anna has so much sunshine in her heart, I simply adore her!!
Happy Birthday to the best 5 year old I know!! Love, Auntie Al :)
Happy Birthday Anna-Lou!
Love,
Theresa
Doesn't it seem like yesterday we had our two little newborns in Pendleton housing?? Happy Birthday, Anna! Love, Meghan & Trevor
Happy Birthday Anna! We miss you & hope you had a great day! Love- The Bellavers
Happy Birthday Lou Balou! We are so glad we got to see you over the holiday. Uncle Elie and I can't wait to take you ice fishing soon! We love you!
Love, Auntie Amanda & Uncle Elie
happy belated birthday anna! you are a STAR! xoxox Chelle
Post a Comment