today we took a trip to the zoo! we met up with our high school friends, patrick & kate, and spent the morning exploring the zoo, and then had a delicious lunch at our favorite place- chipotle. below i attached a short video clip of the girls laughing at the meerkats (the highlight of their day i think!) enjoy!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
A Day At The Zoo
today we took a trip to the zoo! we met up with our high school friends, patrick & kate, and spent the morning exploring the zoo, and then had a delicious lunch at our favorite place- chipotle. below i attached a short video clip of the girls laughing at the meerkats (the highlight of their day i think!) enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oooo...fun! I love meerkats, but I think I love those little giggles even more!
by far the funniest part of the weekend. it was so good to see you, ben and the girls.
Post a Comment