I love the pictures! Yay - Lucy was wearing her Science Center attire! It looks like you had a lot of fun. The look on Anna's face after reading about the Mountain Lions is priceless. :-)
You have the most beautiful children! I love seeing thier animated expressions!
Glad I checked the blog! I forgot you were taking pictures. Will you email me a few? Thanks!Sam is ready for next camping season, we all are!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the pictures! Yay - Lucy was wearing her Science Center attire! It looks like you had a lot of fun. The look on Anna's face after reading about the Mountain Lions is priceless. :-)
You have the most beautiful children! I love seeing thier animated expressions!
Glad I checked the blog! I forgot you were taking pictures. Will you email me a few? Thanks!
Sam is ready for next camping season, we all are!
Post a Comment