Monday, October 20, 2008

Queen Of The Bus Stop

today jane decided to wait for anna's bus in her royal attire. i think people thought it was part of a halloween costume.... but no- we just spend half of our day playing dress-up!

i also wanted to include this little tidbit from anna. tonight on the way home from work, ben got a bug in his eye (he rides his bike). this evening, it's been red and irritated. so, anna asked him, "daddy, why is your eye so red? do you have allergies? maybe you're allergic to girls!" dead serious. we both busted out laughing.... but anna was serious. ha ha. he probably does feel like he's allergic to girls in this house sometimes!

3 comments:

GillenRoy said...

ah, the innocence of little ladies in princess costumes and allergic to the opposite sex. the good ol' days!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm STILL allergic to boys!! lol!

Anonymous said...

anna is always so insightful... but I can't decide if I like this observation or her "but daddy, pink is always perfect" comment the best!