Friday, October 17, 2008

30!

oh yes- today is the big 3-0 for a special guy........ we love you benny!

7 comments:

Claire said...

Welcome to the other side, Ben! Have a happy day!

Irene said...

Happy 30th Ben...you're in good company! :)

matthewandjennifer said...

It's not so bad Ben, although.... : ) Happy Birthday!

The Raymond Gang said...

Big Happy Birthday Ben!!! Now you can look back at your 20s and wish we were there again ... I know I do! Eat some cake for me ... me, I try to avoid the stuff - once you turn 30, you can never get rid of it!

Happy Birthday anyway! We love you!

Amanda, Gary and Kids

Michelle said...

Happy 30th Ben! sorry I missed it :-)

michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!! Hope you had a wonderful day. You're girls are absolutely beautiful...so glad I can check into your blog every now and again and see all of your smiling faces.

Anonymous said...

Happy be-lated birthday Ben!!!
We sure do miss you guys!