Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th Of July!

well, we made it to NH after a week of pure chaos. currently everything we own is in storage somewhere, but we're enjoying the beautiful weather and the company of family and friends. we'll head back to VA in a couple of weeks to get everything sorted out before ben goes back to work. we hope you all have a great holiday weekend!

4 comments:

The Raymond Gang said...

Hey Ben and Arinn (& girls) ~ Glad to hear you had a great 4th and you made it to NH! I know moving can be stressful! Where are you going in VA? We just got back from visiting my sister in CA and had a nice time, I posted pics if you want to see some. Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you and tell you to keep in touch! Take care during your move! Love, Amanda, Olivia and Cole (& Gary from across the world)

Michelle said...

hi arinn,
i am glad to hear you have made to destination 1 and 2 safely! enjoy your vacation. we are moving this weekend, so we will be inside box heaven too!

Irene said...

Hey Arinn! Thanks for the comment on the blog. Are you in VA yet? I hope we can squeeze in a visit some time. The girls are CUTER than ever. How was your 4th?

The Raymond Gang said...

Hey guys! Be safe in your travels ... good luck settling down and have fun with those beautiful girls this summer! Take care! ~The Raymonds