this past weekend, my friend alison came to visit us. we all had a lot of fun while she was here.... esp. anna & jane, who LOVE their auntie al! yesterday, ben watched the girls for a bit while al and i went to the movies, and today we all took a trip to the aquarium. we were sad to see her go, but luckily she loves to travel and visits us frequently! thanks for making the trip al!





2 comments:
I'm glad you had a great weekend with Al!!! I love your blog...and check it freqently...your girls are just beautiful..and your little stories about them make me giggle...they're just so cute!
Dear Arinn, This is Mrs. Buonome. Thanks so much for posting the pix of Alison. I hear so many stories about the girls and have been laughing at their adventures and antics. Alison loves them as if they were her own. I hope to meet them some day. God bless all of you, and thanks Ben, for all your service to our country.
Post a Comment