Oh no! Not yet! I know you're on #3 and all, but a friend recently had a genius solution that I'm using as soon as Lily follows suit. She took the bottom out of the crib, so now the mattress is on the floor but in the crib. Way too high for little monkey to climb out of yet. For babies not ready for a toddler bed yet, love it.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, little ben...no you didn't!!!
Oh no! Not yet! I know you're on #3 and all, but a friend recently had a genius solution that I'm using as soon as Lily follows suit. She took the bottom out of the crib, so now the mattress is on the floor but in the crib. Way too high for little monkey to climb out of yet. For babies not ready for a toddler bed yet, love it.
She is so cute!
Post a Comment