Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cave Explorers

a few weeks ago, we took a little road trip to luray caverns. it ended up being really cool- and something the whole family enjoyed. the girls brought along their flashlight, and checked out every crack & crevice.



my personal favorite... this little christmas tree! =)


a view looking up:

this was called "dream lake". the reflection was amazing. it kind of played a trick on the eye:
the girls sitting in front of dream lake. they have their headphones, which guided them through the caves, giving info. and stories as you go. there were different options for adults and kids, and the girls loved it.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Been there. Done that. And, I still have such fond memories of the trip. I think I was just a little older than Lou. Did you see the fried egg??

benarinn said...

oh yes, that was one of their favorites... it was almost at the end, and they were waiting for it the whole time! =)