april was a very busy month for us! so much fun, so little time to blog! we drove to NH during anna's school break... and as usual enjoyed every minute of it. some highlights:
- visiting nik, the girls favorite horse
- helping uncle elie stock the ponds with fish
- visiting the cabot creamery-- it was interesting, fun & yummy!
- going to see great grandpa & great gramma
- running in the fields with the dogs (anna)
- picking up the sugaring lines with uncle elie
- seeing uncle pete's new calves that were born in the field in front of the house
- lots of goofy playtime with cousins
- meeting our new niece deedra =)
- bridesmaid dress shopping with amanda & the girls
- dress-up with gramma
- drinking chocolate milk with poppa
- seeing grammie weezie's chicks & animal prints
- seeing tom & toni's new house



1 comment:
LOVE! Don't know why, but these NH pics always make me weepy. I guess it's 'cause I know how happy you guys are up there, and b/c I miss you all so much. Someday I WILL visit. I want to fish in the pond, take a ride on Nik, go to the sugar house, and frolic in the fields with the cows.
I'll pass on chicken day, though ;-)
Post a Comment