skip to main |
skip to sidebar
7 Years & Still Going Strong....
for our anniversary this year, we spent the morning at church and hanging out with our sweet girls. this afternoon, while the girls were napping, we read and sipped tea snuggled up under a blanket on the couch (and i may have had a little cat nap myself!). and then this evening, we got a sitter and had a wonderful dinner- just the two of us. it truly was a lovely day, and we're thankful. after spending many anniversaries apart, we're glad to be together to celebrate #7. :)
7 comments:
ohh happy anniversary. Hope to see ya'll soon.
ahhh..it was just 7 years ago that I had that giant afro hair do?? HAHA!! I was thinking of you two yesterday and am so glad you got to do something special together to celebrate :)
Happy (belated) Anniversary!
Glad you guys had a nice day!
Love,
Theresa
Happy Anniversary Arinn and Ben! Glad to hear you had a great day!
happy (belated) anniversary Arinn! I'm so glad he's home this year!!! xoxo
AWWWWWW! Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! You make a beautiful couple!! Hugs!
Post a Comment