Pink dreadlocks! Those are exactly what Ben needs. I love how serious Anna is about attaching them to his head. What a riot!
Ben - Pink is SO your color!! Love it, love it, love it!~Amanda, Olivia and Cole
Love this post...hee hee hee! :)
I like everything about this. Especially the look on Jane's face. Pink looks good on you Ben!
i am still laughing at the priceless look on jane's face!
doesn't Ben know by now that pink is always perfect?! :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Pink dreadlocks! Those are exactly what Ben needs. I love how serious Anna is about attaching them to his head. What a riot!
Ben - Pink is SO your color!! Love it, love it, love it!
~Amanda, Olivia and Cole
Love this post...hee hee hee! :)
I like everything about this. Especially the look on Jane's face. Pink looks good on you Ben!
i am still laughing at the priceless look on jane's face!
doesn't Ben know by now that pink is always perfect?! :-)
Post a Comment